November 26, 2005

thanks

Well i would say this has been a good thanksgiving (deffinately better than last year). I am glad that Nate, AL and Kyle could all come. It made it more enjoyable. Also this year we tried something new and had some family friends come over for dinner too. I liked that. I've always felt kind of sad about our lack of family with our grandparents gone. But now we are forming our own "family" and I like that.

I am thankful... yes i am. THankful for many things. One of those being my family. We were seperated by some space for a while. With me and my parents out east for a while and then just my parents, or my dad in one place and my mom in another... Everyones been shuffling around a little. Slowly but surely we have been rebuilding our family. COming together once again. And i like the feeling
I am thankful for my friends... sometimes i forget about all the people who have come in and out of my life. Or have been there day in and day out. People who have cared very much so for me or me for them. Those friends who we always laugh and are goofy or for those friends where the conversation never ends. Deep friends, shallow friends, people who make me laugh. I must say i am thankful for them all.
I am thankful for love, romantice, sweep you off your feet, butterflies in the stomach kind of love... although right now it isn't the love of someone in particular but more the hope for love... I saw Pride and Prejudice tonite. Can't help but have a little bit of a hunger pain for love after that. Well i always do.... but tonite its more of a growl!

No comments: