I am ready for thanksgiving break. Lots of school work, i have a test or quiz every day this week. I've stopped caring as much. Bad sign. Oh well. I might be going to Florida this weekend! I am excited but it seems like an exausting weekend. I need to think positively.
Today was an interesting day, i had a lot of stuff i could/should have done. But pretty much i did none of it. I spent a lot of time in the student center. Like all day... i was in there from about 11-2 and then from 4-10 minus the time i left for chorale. Crazyness. It was productive... I met someone new. We shredded an entire newspaper then proceded to take the peices and tie them together. Got some coffee that tasted horrible but got some free drinks out of it. managed to study for like 15 minutes. BEfore i finally left the student center and went to steak n shake for stephs birthday. Steak n shake is pretty much my second home now and cheese fries are a staple in my life. Now i am getting ready to get in bed. WHere i can snuggle in and accomplish the GOAL! (as defined my wil, the only goal of his day is to get to bed, and its a goal pretty much everyone reaches)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
who was it that you met? oh yeah, i am sorry to hear about this thanksgiving weekend. sounds not fun. um...hope you're doing better, said a prayer for you.
Post a Comment