December 26, 2005

family first

I am addicted to Arrested Development. My sister and her husband got the first and second season for christmas and we've been watching it nonstop since. So wierd and funny its great. Good times. "family first" well speaking of family first i am so glad we were able to spend some time together. This might sound dumb but i hope we are all able to stay together. My parents moved from out east to be closer to the rest of us. I have a feeling al and kyle will be here in grand rapids for a while. Not really sure about nate and shanna, thought they would be in GR but they are going to be in kalamazoo instead. Which isn't far off but who knows after that. Oh nate. Normally I can read people but nate, i just don't understand him. Hes my brother, i love him but sometimes i feel like he doesn't like us that much. Us meaning our family, not sure why. Just thinking outloud here. We all get along great and have a good time most the time but we all just kinda wonder about him... I just want him to be happy. So back to the whole being together as a family thing. I hope we will all be together. Like close geographically. I want to be around when al and kyle have kid or two and i'll want them to be around for me waaay down the road, or more soon, i want to be able to hang out with them and whoever i'm with. i guess its just kind of the lack of family (grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins) in my life that makes me want to keep our family together as it continues to grow. ok i think i wrote enough about this for now.

No comments: