so break has been good so far. i started out sick getting something that i get pretty much every year. I seem to be recovering in record time though. and i feel fine. i went to work friday nite but they let me go early since i was sick and they didn't really need me. I have to work just 2 days next week. After that i'm not sure what i'm going to do. Go visit someone somewhere? Its a good possibility. Saturday we are leaving for Michigan and are staying until tuesday. Christmas at my sisters in Grand Rapids should be different. Their home is like my second home though. I still have not unpacked yet... i'm just lazy i guess.
Last nite i had another run in with the police. (another run in? you might be asking yourself. well i'll have to explain my police experiences some other time) I was at jons house and there was no room to park in the driveway so i parked on the street. Apparently that is not ok. Someone rang the doorbell at like 1 am and we were like who does that. And went to go see... oh hello mr police officer. The person who drives the black ford needs to move their car. Then he started making fun of my parking job. Oh well i just had to move my car and everyone had a good laugh. It was fun just hanging out there last nite. Its kinda weird, i hang out with a bunch of lakeview kids (thanks to jon and jaclyn). And i kinda feel like i just fit in now. And I like that. when everyone leaves at break sometimes i can feel kind of like oh great what do i do now. I didn't go to high school here so its not like i just go and hang out with my old friends. But over time i've gotten to know some different people from all around here and its been good. Well its sunday afternoon and i feel a nap coming on...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment