January 08, 2006

ready?

Its 51 degrees outside right now, and its January 8. Wierd. So I'm back at school. I'm not sure i'm ready for school to start. Yeah i was getting real bored sitting around all day, but there were some things about it all that were nice. For the most part it was nice to be at home with my parents. I do like the time we spend together. Almost everynight i ended up doing something with someone. I was able to hang out with Jaclyn and Kayla a lot and that was nice. Also i met a boy. I miss him even though we only spent a few days together. Just something about him. And now its time for school to start. I'm sitting here in my dorm room and there seems to be no one around. Its kinda weird. Tomorrow all of it shall start...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you need to post more